Some users will encounter the phenomenon of large vibration of the brushless DC pump when using the brushless DC pump, and the sound of the brushless DC pump is abnormal. Many users will think it is because they lack understanding of the brushless DC pump. The problem of product quality is actually not the case. The main reasons for the large vibration of the brushless DC pump are as follows:
1. Because the installation of the brushless DC water pump is not correct enough, some users directly put the fixed wooden slat bracket together with the brushless DC water pump on the ground and connect the inlet and outlet pipes to save time and effort. Other users fix the product On the triangular iron welding bracket, because the triangular iron frame is too single and not solid, only a small amount of brushless DC pump base is in contact with the triangular iron. This method is incorrect. The correct method is to remove the wooden bars and fix the pump on a hard and flat ground. on.
2. Since the concentricity of the coupling is not adjusted well or the rubber block in the coupling is worn during the installation of the brushless DC water pump, the self-priming pump vibrates greatly. At this time, the concentricity of the coupling should be re-calibrated or replaced New rubber block and adjust the concentricity.
3. It is also possible that the bearing is damaged or the vibration of the self-priming pump is large, and it can be solved by replacing the new bearing.
4. Because the inlet and outlet pipe diameters are not configured in accordance with the standard caliber, and some users did not consult the manufacturer, they directly changed the inlet pipe to a smaller size, resulting in a small amount of water that cannot keep up with the amount of water. This is also the cause of the large vibration and the abnormal sound the reason.
5. The water level in the sump has dropped or the water flow is too fast, causing the brushless DC water pump to bring in air and make the sound abnormal.